Wednesday 13 February 2013

my everyday skincare routine



all purchased from boots!

hello everyone. :) i've been a bit mia when it comes to this blog recently but i've just been working so much and honestly haven't had the time to come up with anything to write on here. it's my day off today and it's snowing outside so i thought i'd hide indoors and be productive, stop watching crappy daytime tv and get blogging! 

my everyday skincare routine is nothing exciting or fancy, but it works for me. i've tried countless different things on my skin but boots botanics seems to work a treat on my face! in the morning i use my 'all bright cleansing cream' on some cotton pads just to refresh my skin and to prep it for my makeup that day. i then use my 'ultra calm day cream' to moisturise, this is also great for reducing any redness. 

on an evening to remove my makeup, i again reach for my 'all bright cleansing cream' on some cotton pads. i then take a couple more pads and use the 'all bright eye makeup remover' to get any stubborn bits of mascara off my lashes. next i put a dollop of my cleanser on to my 'no7 beautiful skin cleasning brush' which i only just recently purchased (currently at a special price of just £15!) and this really gets every last bit of makeup off and makes my skin feel really clean and refreshed. i love it! i then reach for my 'botanics organic facial oil'. i massage a few drops in to my face and this works way better than any night cream i've ever tried, even by the time i've woken up the next morning my skin still feels really moisturised and looks nice and plump and fresh which is just what i want!

xo



1 comment:

  1. Great post! Following you x
    Lucylovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete