Wednesday 6 November 2013

30 facts about me tag


1. i only take a size 3 shoe and it is the most annoying thing ever because ladies shoes generally start in a 4.

2. i have recently rediscovered my love for reading. i treated myself to a kobo glo which makes it super easy to download books and read wherever and whenever. i enjoy reading crimes and thrillers, the proper gory twisted stuff.

3. despite loving to read scary books, i hate horror movies / end of the world movies. i turn in to a nervous wreck if i have to watch something scary and after watching a horror i will be on edge for days after thinking it's gonna become real!

4. i have super short legs, even if i buy petite jeans or leggings i still have to turn the bottoms up about 3 times so they'll fit me.

5. i naturally have mousey blonde hair. in the past i've dyed it light blonde, white blonde, silver, lilac, dark brown, gingery brown (big mistake - totally did NOT work with my skin tone) and i am currently a sort of medium/light brown and wanting to go back blonde - eeep. 

6. another hair one, my hair used to be super super short! like almost short back and sides. i got it cut when i was about 15 and have regretted it ever since haha. i'm currently growing my hair longer, it's past my shoulders now and i can't believe how fast it has reached this length!

7. for as long as i can remember i've wanted to work with animals. i used to love the idea of being a vet but turns out i am pretty poo at science etc so there's not a chance i could study to become one. i would still love to work as a vetinary nurse, but my ultimate dream job would be working with horses. 

8. i feel like i was not born to live in the uk. it's too cold for me even in the summer. i need to live somewhere where it's pretty warm all year round. although i would miss the winters we have here. (kinda)

9. i am definitely a jeans kinda girl. i wear jeans literally every single day unless i'm doing something nice like going for a meal or if the weather is amazingly nice. some might say it's boring but i love them okay!

10. i broke my arm when i was little by jumping off my cousins bed and nobody really knew i had actually broken it so badly because apparently i just sat there holding it and saying 'ow' 'ow' 'ow' really calmly!! i've also broken a few of my fingers several times, twice from being bitten by horses and another time by crushing them at work.

11. i work in a big cafe making coffees in the centre of newcastle upon tyne. i've worked there since i was 18 (i'm almost 21 now) and i've met some lovely people and i've really come out of my shell from working there and constantly having to interact with strangers.

12. i was so so shy when i was in school and college, i used to get bullied for it throughout my school years and i hated myself for it. i would go bright red even if someone looked at me for a split second, i used to want to die in a hole when teachers did the register and you had to say 'here' in front of everyone else. i used to stay off school if i knew i had a presentation to do. it used to get me down and get in the way of so much. now when i look back at much i've changed it always makes me smile. i never thought i'd be as confident as i am now. don't get me wrong i'd still class myself as a quiet person in general but my shyness is not a big problem in my life any more and i couldn't be happier with myself. 

13. i'm hoping to buy a car by the start of 2014. i'm sitting my test on the 20th of november and i'm really excited to (hopefully) pass and have my own little car to drive around in!

14. i have 13 piercings but only actually wear jewellery in 4 of them.

15. i have a tattoo on my right foot, a one on my right ankle, and one running along my left shoulder towards my neck. i would like my other foot tattooed, my shin, and my lower arm but i know my mum would actually kill me! so i'm gonna give it a few years before i get anything new done.

16. i'm allergic to nivea products which makes me really sad because i love the nivea smell ha!

17. i've only been abroad twice in my life. the first time was when i was 13 with my school, we went to france for just over a week and i absolutely loved it there. i'd love to go back some time and do everything again. i also went to new york last month and i can't explain how amazing it was. i'd never been on a plane before until that holiday and the sheer size of everything once we were there blew me away. i'd definitely definitely definitely visit again and would recommend it to anyone!

18.  i have a thing called raynauds disease. it's a circulation problem that means the blood struggles to reach my extremities so i constantly have ice cold hands, feet, sometimes my legs and my nose. my skin goes a horrible grey ish, red/purple colour often because i'm so cold, and sometimes the blood stops getting to my fingers and toes making them go completely white like a dead person! it really freaks me out every time it happens and all i can do is try to warm them up slowly and gently to get the blood flowing again. it's really painful sometimes and i have to be so careful over the colder months to make sure i'm wrapped up to try and prevent it happening.

19. i have a piece of plate stuck in my thumb under the skin. i smashed a plate at work a couple of years ago and it cut my thumb quite bad and a tiny piece of the plate had got stuck in there without me realising until the skin had healed up. you can see it and feel it under there and it's gross. ewwwww.

20. i would love to go on a road trip across america and/or europe once i have passed my test. it's something i've always thought would be such a good thing to do.

21. i studied a levels when i left school. i did psychology, sociology, classics and english literature. i found it such a struggle in my second year that i dropped out and changed to a national diploma in photography. totally different but hey i don't regret any of it and i'm glad i did what i did. a levels definitely weren't for me.

22. i have a brother and a sister. my brother is 19 and my sister is 16, almost 17. 

23. when we were growing up as kids every one used to laugh when we were together because my mum, my brother, my sister and myself all had blue eyes and really blonde hair. then there was my dad who has almost black hair and dark eyes!

24. i have a dog called sam, he's a rescue dog who came from a home where he was left in a cage every day because his owners didn't have time for him which led to him developing quite bad separation anxiety. we've had him for about eight years now. he's definitely part of the family - i couldn't imagine life without him now!

25. i swear i have a cold 99% of the time. all year round. yay for me.

26. i'm vegetarian and have been for around 8 years.

27. i'm currently trying hard to work out regularly and eat a healthy diet. i feel like it's super important and with my family having quite a few health problems i want to make sure i'm doing the absolute best for myself to try and prevent myself getting any problems in the future.

28. i've never really been a big 'alcohol' person. i rarely go out, i never drank underage when i was a teenager growing up. it's just something i've never really been interested in or felt like i needed to do i guess. i'm not against alcohol in anyway, i mean if i do go out i'll drink more than enough but i just don't feel like it's something i want to do often. i'm not sure if that's because my family/friends aren't big drinkers either?

29. i am terrified of heights, deep water, spiders and lifts. absolutely. terrified. 

30. i have a super sweet tooth and get sugar cravings ALL the time. sometimes i can't help but give in to them and will literally just eat a king size bar of chocolate or a full packet of biscuits in one sitting. so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment