Sunday 1 December 2013

a very lazy weekend...

gooood evening! i honestly can't believe it's december! where has this year gone? i'm properly in the festive spirit now it's december. i have lots of things to look forward too this month - opening my advent calendar every morning because i'm still a complete child at heart, my 21st birthday, i'm travelling up to Edinburgh the day after my birthday, i have my work meal and night out, seeing all my family, christmas!!, anddd the possibility of buying my first ever car if things go to plan. (yay) 

anyway, i had the whole weekend off work which rarely happens and i made plans to just do as little as possible and have some time to myself to be super super lazy. and that is what i did! 


i hardly ever have baths but i treated myself to a super deep, hot bubble bath and smothered myself in victoria's secret body wash, moisturiser & body mist. i am in love with the victoria's secret products and i'm so glad that while i was in new york i picked up so many different things!



i spent the majority of my weekend laying in bed and watching movies. on saturday i was watching loads of classic cheesy christmas films and today i have watched a few disney films because i'm so cool...




this afternoon i got ready and went christmas food shopping with my dad. we got loads of nice things and we went a bit mental buying chocolate which was supposed to be kept for christmas but we kind of ate it all after about five minutes of being back home! oops!


and last but not least, look at my gorgeous flowers i was given for passing my driving test! this is one of three vases, it was the biggest bunch of flowers i have ever seen! i am such a lucky girl right now.

what did you get up too over the weekend? i can't believe there's only three more weekends until Christmas! I seriously need to finish my Christmas shopping. I've not even done half of it yet and I feel like I'm leaving it so late this year. Have you started or finished yours yet? 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment