Wednesday 29 January 2014

fujifilm instax mini 8


so a few days ago, i decided (completely out of the blue!) that i wanted to buy myself a new camera. i searched for a while online at a few different ones and came across this, the fujifilm instax mini 8. this has fast become super popular amongst people around my age and now i have my own and have played around with it a bit i can see why! it's a really light weight, easy to use instant film camera which you can get in a loaaaad of different colours. i was torn between buying myself the yellow or pink one, but as you can see by the above picture i went for the pink one which is super cute! i can't wait to take this out and about with me on trips to different places and snap away at everything. i got mine from a website called 'discounted digital' for £73.99, that was for the camera, batteries and 40 instax mini film. the likes of argos were selling the camera with the same amount of film for way more so i think i got myself a bit of a bargain considering how expensive camera film is these days! i ordered it on sunday night and it arrived on tuesday which was really impressive too!

 whilst looking the instax mini's up on the internet i also came across a lot of cute ways people have decorated their polaroid pictures on pintrest and weheartit. lots of people stick cute tape around them, or place them on colourful card/hang them from little pegs etc. i was feeling crafty so went straight to good old ebay, ordered some cute cath kidston style mini mount board card to stick my photos too and lots of colourful washi tape, ribbon and beads to decorate them with and brighten them up a little. i'm excited for all my craft stuff to get delivered through the letterbox - there will be nothing better than having nice days out with this camera and coming home to stick all my pictures I've collected in my scrap book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment