Friday 22 March 2013

friday face


friday face - after using strobe cream from mac to give a dewy look to my face, i use my pro longwear foundation (in n18). i apply this with my real techniques expert face brush. i only recently bought this foundation and i think it's right up my street with it being long lasting and quite a medium, buildable coverage. i then apply some bronzer to contour my cheeks. today i went for mac's bronzer in 'golden' using real techniques' blush brush. this bronzer always looks way too dark and scary for someone as fair skinned as me but using the tiniest amount on a brush works wonders and gives me a great bit of colour. using the same brush i then apply my blusher, 'peaches' by mac. finally i dab a little bit of creme cup lipstick over my lips which gives the perfect pinky 'your lips but better' colour when pressed on to the lips rather than applied normally. last but not least i fill in my brows using sleeks brow kit in light using an angled brush. and voila! 

xo

1 comment:

  1. I love my sleek brow kit (or should i say love my cat licked it to death *sad face*) The peaches blusher looks like such a pretty shade!
    Elle x

    ReplyDelete