Friday 22 March 2013

mini haul!





 gooood afternoon blog friends :) i've been feeling a little poorly for a while now so haven't really been up to much exciting recently. i did however go shopping with my favourite to buy a few things just as a little pick me up. obviously i headed straight to Lush, where i bought my two all time favourite bath bombs, honey bee and butterball. i also decided to get myself a nice face mask as i hadn't used one in ages! i went for oatfix, which is targeted for sensitive and drier skin. it literally smells good enough to eat. don't say i didn't warn you. it's full of oats (duh), banana, vanilla and ground almonds and it makes my skin feel super hydrated after using it. i may have to go repurchase this soon as i'm only have a couple of applications left out of the tub! next i had a wander in to topshop and just picked up these cute black frilly ankle socks. i've been wearing these with all my ankle boots just to add a little something extra to my outfits and i really like them. they remind me of when we used to have to wear frilly socks in school back in the day! so cute.

what are your recent buys? 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment