Saturday 16 March 2013

saturday makeup (ft. sammy)





hello everyone! i just thought i'd do a quick post before i go out to do a few errands. this is all of the makeup i've been wearing for about a month every single day (with the odd change of lip colour now n then.) i'm loving this combination at the moment, i've been going for a pretty natural dewy look with a pale pinky nude lip and only a small lashing of mascara on my eyes. simple, easy and quick this look only takes me around 5 minutes to do which is perfect for when i'm rushing to get ready for work most mornings! also i couldn't resist snapping a few photos of my pup, meet sam my jack russell. :D he looks  totally cute and innocent here but in real life he's a little devil! 

after prepping my face for the days makeup i firstly apply my nars sheer glow foundation with an ELF stippling brush. i've had this brush for years and years and still love it for applying most of my foundations. after that i use the real techniques blush brush to apply a little powder down the centre of my face. i've been using mac mineralize skinfinish natural a lot recently as i find it sets my foundation well and i don't have to re apply anything throughout the day, even after a long shift at work! then i use my fingers to dab some of the dainty doll cream blush in 'paper roses' on to the apples of my cheeks to give a really natural pinky glow. next i fill in my eyebrows with the sleek brow kit in shade light, apply a little of mac's opulash mascara to my top lashes, and then apply my lipstick. i've been loving mac's creme cup for a while now as it's perfect for an every day makeup look and just a really easy shade to wear.

what products have you been loving recently? 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment