Wednesday 6 March 2013



good evening from me and my crazy mane, i seriously need to get my hair cut, it's not even in a style anymore and it's absolutely boring me to death, but i have a fear of going and getting the chop - i haven't stepped foot in to a hairdressers since '09! 

tomorrow i'm gonna post either my february favourites, or maybe an empties post? or maybe even the standard 'whats in my bag'. not sure yet, but i'm hoping to have at least one post up by tomorrow afternoon. i'm seeing my grandma tomorrow which should be nice, i'm taking her shopping and for food in newcastle. then i'm getting my new iphone. woooo exciting! i'm currently staying up waiting for the sims 3 to download on my mac and i know i will probably play it until the early hours of the morning then regret it when i need to be up tomorrow. i could easily waste days/weeks/months/years/my life away playing the sims - i always find when i play it the time passes so quickly?! is that just me being a total sims nerd or does this happen to you too? ha!

xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment